IBM 1024MB DDR Product Details
IBM 1024MB PC2100 ECC DDR Memory
This PC2100 Double Data Rate (DDR) memory option enables synchronous DRAM to embrace much higher performance ratings and I/O bandwidths compared to previous memory architectures. This new DDR 266 technology allows for the smooth transition and investment protection between the older architecture's speed ranges and the ever-enlarging memory capacities of the new DDR realm. This technology transition more than doubles the memory transfer rate for the older PC133MHz bus rate and yields an effective data-transfer rate of up to 2,128MBps. This increased transfer speed enables a new generation of higher performance, lower-cost DP and MP server platforms that will offer expanded communications, database, online and networking solutions. In addition to these technology advances, these DDR memory DIMMs incorporate IBM Chipkill technology that provides for the detection and correction of most multi-bit memory errors on the IBM eServer xSeries platforms. This protection from memory failures helps prevent costly system downtime and improves overall system reliability and availability.
- Better productivity through better performance
- Better performance for memory-hungry applications
- More efficient network software performance
- Better management and controls of data in mission critical applications
Manufactured by: IBM Canada
Warranty provided by: IBM Canada
UPC No: 087944725374
Mfg Part No: 33L5039
( Length:7, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1600 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- IBM Canada logos are registered trademarks of IBM Canada. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.