Running out of Power is an Event of the Past
The unit simply plugs into any standard, 12-volt DC vehicle cigarette lighter socket to convert your vehicle's battery power to 110-volt AC (common household current). Now you can keep laptop computers, PDAs, and AC appliances powered and operational wherever you go.
- Automatic overheat shut-off at 150F
- Low-battery alarm at 10.6V and automatic shut-off feature at 10.6V
- Overload protection
- Replaceable fuse included
- Power LED indicator
- Overload/Low-battery LED indicator
- Powers portable devices using 140-Watt power inverter
- Converts DC Power to AC power from a cigarette lighter socket
- Fits all standard vehicle cigarette lighter sockets
- Works with laptop computers, portable printers, small TVs, CD Players, and other portable devices
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Not Available
UPC No: 722868365311
Mfg Part No: F5C400-140W
( Length:9, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.