Zotac ZBOXHD-ID41-U Barebone Mini-PC - Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz, No RAM, No HDD, NVIDIA ION, HDMI, No OSItem#: Z700-3011 | Model#: ZBOXHD-ID41-U
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Zotac ZBOXHD-ID41-U Barebone Mini-PC Product Details
Zotac ZBOXHD-ID41-U Barebone Mini-PC
Enjoy eco-friendly computing with superior energy-efficiency and performance with the Zotac ZBOXHD-ID41-U Barebone Mini-PC powered by the class-leading Next-Generation NVIDIA® ION™ and Intel® Atom™ architectures. Next-Generation NVIDIA® ION™ graphics deliver unrivaled levels of performance and high definition video decode capabilities to the Zotac ZBOXHD-ID41-U Barebone Mini-PC with NVIDIA® CUDA™, PureVideo™ HD and HDMI 1.3a technologies for eco-friendly computing with premium audio and video capabilities. The Zotac ZBOXHD-ID41-U Barebone Mini-PC is the ideal minature solution for any room in your home.
High performance eco-friendly computing is only two thumb screws away with the ZOTAC ZBOX ID41 thanks to a user friendly design that makes mastering the mini-PC quick and easy. Space for a 2.5-inch hard drive and 2 204-pin DDR3-800 DIMM slot enables users to customize the internals of the ZOTAC ZBOX ID40 to their own needs while USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, a 6-in-1 memory card reader and eSATA port provide greater external expansion capabilities for perfect eco-friendly computing.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- NVIDIA® PureVideo™ HD technology
- NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 acceleration
- Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1 compatible
- Microsoft® DirectCompute ready
- OpenGL® 3.2 compatible
- OpenCL compatible
- Integrated 802.11n WiFi
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Zotac USA Inc.
Warranty provided by: Zotac USA Inc.
UPC No: 816264010620
Mfg Part No: ZBOXHD-ID41-U
( Length:14, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 4.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Zotac USA Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Zotac USA Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.