Epson DFX 9000 Dot-Matrix 9 pin Parallel, USB and Serial PrinterItem#: YYI2-G15616 | Model#: C11C605001
Currently Out Of Stock!
Epson Dot-Matrix Product Details
Combining speed and reliability for maximum productivity
With speeds up to 1550 cps and an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on hours (POH), the Epson DFX-9000 offers the power and durability to tackle the most demanding print tasks. Day after day, you can count on it to efficiently process everything from reports and 10-part forms to shipping documents or mailing labels.
A robust, dependable workhorse, this 9-pin, wide-format printer boasts a 400-million-character print head life and 15-million-character ribbon cartridge, which minimizes production costs and reduces the need for frequent user intervention. Its advanced paper handling capabilities make it the perfect solution for a wide variety of applications, including critical spreadsheets, checks, invoices, bar codes and more.
Featuring two standard paper paths, the DFX-9000 easily switches between multiple
applications. Its intelligent paper sensor detects the paper width and thickness,
adjusting automatically for optimum performance and high-quality results. It
even features an automatic jam sensor to prevent wasting forms in the unlikely
event of a paper jam. With Parallel, Serial, and USB interfaces standard, plus
a type-B slot for optional connectivity, the DFX-9000 easily attaches to new
or legacy systems in standalone or networked environments. And, its convenient
LCD display and intuitive menu selections mean setup has never been easier.
Plus, it's all backed by Epson's one-year on-site warranty for superior service
- 136 column, 9-pin serial impact dot matrix printer
- Epson's fastest impact printer - print speeds up to 1550 cps
- Advanced paper handling - dual paper paths with auto form-sensing
- Easy integration and operation
- Extreme durability - 20,000 hour MTBF at 25% duty cycle
- Replaces DFX-8000/8500 series printers
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Epson Canada
Warranty provided by: Epson Canada
UPC No: 010343853614
Mfg Part No: C11C605001
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 84.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Epson Canada logos are registered trademarks of Epson Canada. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.