Connect 3D Radeon 9600 XT Product Details
With The RADEON™ 9600XT
Explore stunning new worlds of cinematic gameplay with the unprecedented combination of power, performance, and Microsoft® DirectX® 9 optimized support featured in RADEON™ 9600XT visual processors. Maximize your long-term entertainment value with its Quad-pipe architecture and high precision cinematic shaders that will upgrade expectations for devoted gamers and casual fans alike - and push the most compelling next-generation games to their limit.
A Closer Look
- SMARTSHADER™ 2.0
SMARTSHADER™ 2.0 technology allows users to experience complex, movie-quality effects in next-generation 3D games and applications: fastest speeds.
- SMOOTHVISION™ 2.1
Technology provides new levels of image quality using state-of-the-art Anti-Aliasing (AA) and Anisotropic Filtering (AF) techniques.
The latest advancement in video processing technology, is a hardware accelerated filtering method that improves the performance and visual quality of streaming video playback.
- VIDEO IMMERSION™
ATI’s VIDEO IMMERSION™ technology integrates industry-leading digital video features, including advanced adaptive de-interlacing algorithm, temporal filtering, and video gamma enhancement for unprecedented video quality and integrated digital TV decode capability. In addition, there is component output support for HDTVs (High Definition Television) at 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i
- HyperZ III™
The latest generation of ATI's innovative HYPER Z™ bandwidth saving technology, HYPER Z III+ plays a pivotal role in allowing RADEON 9800 series and RADEON 9600 series products to reach unprecedented levels of rendering performance. It builds on earlier versions of the technology by adding a more flexible Z-buffer cache that is optimized for the rendering of dynamic real-time shadows. Shadows play a key role in achieving realistic and immersive virtual environments, and will be used extensively in upcoming 3D game titles.
- Optimized to run the most demanding 2D and 3D next-generation games and applications without putting extra strain on the CPU
- Also supporting the latest OpenGL® functionality and feature sets Extra Life
- Supported by CATALYST™, the industry's most stable 3D acceleration software.
- DirectPlay of the Microsoft® DirectX® 9 brings improved multiplayer access to groups connecting over LANs and the Internet
Manufactured by: Connect3D
Warranty provided by: Connect3D
Mfg Part No: 6046C
( Length:12, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Connect3D logos are registered trademarks of Connect3D. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.