Cisco MGBSX1 Gigabit Ethernet SX Mini-GBIC SFP TransceiverItem#: YYT2-149596 | Model#: MGBSX1
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cisco MGBSX1 Gigabit Ethernet SX Transceiver Product Details
Cisco Gigabit Ethernet SX Mini-GBIC SFP Transceiver
This easy-to-install Mini-GBIC (or SFP) module provides a simple way to add Gigabit functionality to your Cisco switch. Gigabit fiber is often used to connect two switches together. The technology used depends on the distance between the two switches. The SX module uses 850 nanometer wavelength light in multimode fiber optic cables, and can achieve distances up to 220 or 550 meters, depending on the fiber used.
- SR2024 24-Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Switch
- SR224G 24-Port 10/100 + 1-Port Gigabit Switch + 1 MiniGBIC
- SRW2016 16-Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Switch with WebView
- SRW2024 24-Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Switch with WebView
- SRW224G4 24-port 10/100 + 2-Port Gigabit Switch with WebView
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Not Available
UPC No: 745883558766
Mfg Part No: MGBSX1
( Length:5, Width:4, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.