APC BE650G1 650VA Back UPS - 8 Outlets, 120V, 390W, 340 Joules, 5ft CordItem#: YYI2-55401Q | Model#: BE650G1
Currently Out Of Stock!
APC BE650G1 650VA Back UPS Product Details
APC BE650G1 650VA Back UPS
Give a comprehensive protection for your computer, peripherals, and critical data with the APC 650VA Back UPS. This device is an effective tool when you need to prepare your equipment for an unexpected power failure. Its 8 Outlets & 340 Joules surge capacity takes care of changes in voltage and bad power for eight different equipment. The 120V of input voltage provides right amount of power to any device. This 390W device provides enough power to servers and workstations during outages. Its 5ft Cord lets you achieve the ideal setup that you desire. Ensure your equipment performs at its peak with the APC 650VA Back UPS. Order it right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8 Outlets & 340 Joules; takes care of changes in voltage and bad power for 8 different equipment
- 120V; this type of voltage is the right amount for any equipment
- 390W; provides enough power to servers and workstations during outages
- 5ft Cord; it lets you achieve the ideal setup that you desire
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304285434
Mfg Part No: BE650G1
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 14.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.