StarTech SV431USB 4 Port StarView USB KVM SwitchItem#: YYT2-120240 | Model#: SV431USB
Currently Out Of Stock!
StarTech SV431USB 4 Port StarView USB KVM Switch Product Details
StarTech SV431USB 4 Port StarView USB KVM Switch
StarTech.com’s SV431USB is the reliable solution for server room and industrial computer environments. The SV431USB is a reliable computer management tool that allows you to control multiple computers from one console; minimizing downtime by making connected computers and input devices available as soon as they are attached. An all-metal, chassis provides SV431USB with a rugged and durable body that adds to the unit’s reliability and dependability. This reliability is cemented in the 30 series of StarView KVM switches with a dependable 3-year limited warranty. The SV431USB is a true cross platform USB KVM that ensures a smooth and reliable operating experience. This integrated KVM switch also functions as an USB hub allowing the selected computer to have access to up to 4 USB devices. The SV431USB works with any operating system that supports the USB human interface device specification.
- Powerful features that increase usability.
- Supports any combination of PCs or Macs
- Unparalleled reliability.
Please Note: This product will function as a standard KVM switch, powered by USB only. If you wish to use the integrated USB hub with high powered devices such as scanners, USB mass storage devices, or Multimedia Keyboards, the optional power adapter may be required
- "Keep-alive" feature draws power from PC keyboard ports if power is lost. Switch will continue to operate during power outage even it it loses power, retaining mouse control.
- A dependable 3-year warranty provides peace of mind.
- Compatible with all notebook computers.
- Control 4 PCs, G3/G4 Macs or IMACS from one USB keyboard/mouse/monitor.
- Fast switch-buttons for each port provide quick access to any connected system.
- High 1920x1440 resolution capability supports the most demanding applications.
- Hot-plug to allow computers to be added or removed without worrying about having to reboot the other connected systems.
- Rugged, all-metal 1U chassis for use in harsh environments and space-saving cabinets.
- USB self-power operation.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: Not Available
UPC No: 065030787192
Mfg Part No: SV431USB
( Length:10, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 2.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.