Cables To Go DVI-I/HD15/Adapter Product Details
Delivers High Performance
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. DVI Adapters from Cables To Go deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow. These precision-engineered adapters are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVD-I dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 and is designed for high-speed digital and analog use.
- Adapts to an existing DVI-I cable for use with a VGA plug
- Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps
- Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
- Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
- PC and Mac compatible
- Resolutions up to 1600 x 1200
- Supports digital and analog signals
- Compatible with flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
- Connectors: DVI-I 29-pin Male to HD15 Female
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: Not Available
UPC No: 757120269564
Mfg Part No: 26956
( Length:3, Width:2, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.