Cables To Go 25-Foot Cat5e 350Mhz Assembled Patch Cable, WhiteItem#: YYT2-101406 | Model#: 23803
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cables To Go 25-Foot Cat5e Patch Cable, White Product Details
Cables To Go 25-Foot Cat5e Assembled Patch Cable, White
Perfect for your home or the office, Cables To Go’s Enhanced Cat5 350Mhz Snagless Patch Cables distribute data, voice and video to your computer. These cables handle bandwidth intensive applications up to 350 Mhz and meet all Cat 5e TIA/EIA standards. Constructed with high-quality wire and a shortened body plug, this cable keeps Near-end Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). The molded, snag-free boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain-relief. Cables To Go 350Mhz Snagless Patch cables are available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Molded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certifications: TIA/EIA
- Weight: 0.57 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: Not Available
UPC No: 075712023803
Mfg Part No: 23803
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.5600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.