Cables To Go 7-Foot 350Mhz Cat5e Snagless Patch Cable - GrayItem#: YYT2-101186 | Model#: 15192
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cables To Go 7-Foot 350Mhz Cat5 Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 7-Foot 350Mhz Cat5e Snagless Patch Cable
Today's advanced fast ethernet and gigabit computer networks require Enhanced Category 5 high-speed cabling to distribute data, voice and video. Cables To Go's Enhanced Cat5 350Mhz Snagless Patch Cables will keep you ahead of the game. These cables will handle bandwidth intensive applications up to 350 Mhz and beyond. Each comes UL verified to meet all Cat 5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduce both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) as compared to standard 100 Mhz wire! Constructed with high-quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design will keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum. The molded, snag-free boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain-relief. Cables To Go 350Mhz Snagless Patch cables are available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Molded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certifications: TIA/EIA; UL Listed
- Weight: 0.18 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: Not Available
UPC No: 757120151920
Mfg Part No: 15192
( Length:7, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.