CTG 6ft Printer Adapter Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 6-Foot USB to Parallel Printer Adapter Cable
Cables To Go's USB to IEEE-1284 Printer Cable, you can use your USB port on your PC or hub and free-up the parallel port for a Zip drive or scanner. Forget the hassles of IRQ sharing by adapting your high-speed printer to USB. If you have multiple printers, you can eliminate the need for a switchbox by connecting each printer to a USB port. The device is fully transparent to the user, and is ideal for true bi-directional communication.
- Perfect for inkjet, laser and other high-speed printers
- Supports standard PC parallel port operation
- Auto negotiates hardware recognition for faster protocol setup
- Fully Plug N Play compatible
- Compliant with USB 1.0 specifications
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, and Windows
- Includes manual and driver disk
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: Not Available
UPC No: 757120168980
Mfg Part No: 16898
( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.