Cables To Go 6-Foot DVI-D Dual Link Digital Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 6-Foot DVI-D Male/Male Dual Link Digital Cable, Black
Perfect for the classroom or office, DVI-D cables from Cables To Go provide a digital connection between PCs, panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. DVI-D digital cables deliver a high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays. The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group).
- Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, Projectors, and HDTV
- Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps
- Shielded undermold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- 28AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in foam-polypropylene to minimize crosstalk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission
- Tri-shielded with dual Mylar® foil and braid shield reduces interference
- Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
- Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
- PC and Mac compatible
- Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Supports digital signal only
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
- PC99 color-coded: white
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: Not Available
UPC No: 757120269113
Mfg Part No: 26911
( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.