AMD FX-8150 3.60 GHz Eight Core AM3+ Unlocked CPU Product Details
AMD FD8150FRGUBOX FX-8150 Processor
Dominate with 8-Cores, or 4 Cores over 4.0GHz! Experience responsive game play and mega-tasking performance with AMD FX Processors. Get an AMD FD8150FRGUBOX FX-8150 Processor in your system. AMD FX Processors deliver an entirely new level of performance while minimizing power usage. The AMD FD8150FRGUBOX FX-8150 Processor features the world's first 8-core desktop solution and a new architecture developed from the ground up. All AMD FX Processors are unlocked, overclockable and ultra compact.
Combine the AMD FD8150FRGUBOX FX-8150 Processor chipset with an AMD Radeon HD 6800/6900 Series Graphics Processor to form the high-performance platform (VISION FX Technology from AMD) featuring Microsoft® DirectX® 11 for maximum detail and responsiveness and Immersive multi-monitor capabilities with AMD Eyefinity Technology.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- The industry's only competitively priced 8-core consumer processor!
- Fully unlocked and overclockable from factory.
- Overclock for a big boost in performance and speed.
- More speed when you need it most with AMD Turbo CORE Technology.
- Maximum power available from virtually every core configuration.
- Aggressive performance for intensive applications like video editing and 3D modeling.
- Delivers advanced performance with lower power requirements.
- Maximum multitasking and super-fast, unrestrained data flow.
Note: AMD FX Processors require an AMD 9-Series motherboard with socket AM3+; these processors are not backward compatible with previous generation motherboards.
World's first native 8-core desktop processor.
Overclocking capabilities — Unlocked for a big boost in performance and speed.
“Bulldozer” architecture — Designed to increase core communication for unparalleled multitasking and pure core performance; also available with 6- and 4-core processors.
AMD Turbo CORE Technology — A burst of speed for the task at hand. Delivers dynamic core performance boosts depending on users’ workload at frequencies of up to 900MHz faster.
AMD OverDrive™ software — Tuning controls to push performance to the limits and monitors system stability when overclocking.
32nm die shrink — Stable and smooth performance with impressive energy efficiency.
Advanced Instruction Support — accelerates a new generation of applications: SSE3, SSE4.1/4.2, AVX, AES, XOP, FMA4
Larger Caches — increase everyday performance with support up to 8MB L2 Cache and 8MB L3 Cache.
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: AMD
Warranty provided by: AMD
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: FD8150FRGUBOX
UPC No: 730143300902
Box Size: ( Length:4, Width:4, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A79-8150
55 East Beaver Creek Rd. Unit G
Richmond Hill, ON
Canada, L4B 1E5
- AMD logos are registered trademarks of AMD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.