Mach Speed Viper K8T8AS Product Details
Backed by Lifetime Warranty!
The K8T8AS is Mach Speed's newest addition to our High Performance Viper64 motherboard line. The Viper64 K8T8AS, based upon VIA's K8T800 chipset, is sure to thrill gamers and high performance enthusiasts. The VIA K8T800 features the Hyper8™ technology which provides a fast 16 bit / 1.6GHz HyperTransport™ link between the VIA K8T800 chipset and next generation 64 bit compatible platforms based around AMD™ Athlon™ 64 processors, with data transfer rates upwards of 6.4GB's. The Mach Speed K8T8AS unleashes blistering system performance and Dolby Digital 5.1 audio for today's most demanding users. Utilizing DDR400 memory and SATA hard drives will ensure that users gain the highest system performance available today. Loaded with 8x AGP, Onboard 6-Channel Audio, 8 - USB 2.0, Onboard 10/100 LAN and 2-SATA Ports (RAID0 RAID1 RAID0+1) to deliver all of today's best features for greater system performance.
A Closer Look
The Viper K8T8AS provides 2 DIMM sockets using 184-pin DDR with a total capacity of up to 2GB. You can install DDR 266/333/400MHz Memory .
The Viper K8T8AS provides one 8X AGP slot. AGP 8x (AGP 3.0) the new generation VGA interface specification, this platform delivers enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speed up to 2.12GB/s. Allowing users to have a more realistic graphics experiences while gaming or movie watching.
The Viper K8T8AS includes built in IDE facilities that supports Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133.
The Viper K8T8AS comes with a AC'97 audio codec which supports high quality 6-channel audio.
The Viper K8T8AS supports the Serial ATA technology through the Serial ATA interfaces. The SATA specification allows for thinner, more flexible cables with lower pin count, reduced voltage requirement, and up to 150 MB/s data transfer rate.
- Mach Speed Viper K8T8AS Via Socket 754 ATX Motherboard
- User's Manual
- Drivers & Utilities CD
- SATA Cable
- IDE Cable
- FDD Cable
- I/O Back Panel Shield
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- AMD Athlon 64 Product Brief
- AMD Athlon™ 64 Datasheet
- AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor Power and Thermal Data Sheet
- AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor Thermal Design Guide
- AMD Non-Boxed Manufacturer Limited Warranty Information
- Mach Speed Manufacturer Warranty Information
- Mach Speed Warranty Registration
- MachSpeed Viper K8T8AS Manual
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 1 Micro ATX Motherboards
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 2: ATX Motherboards
Manufactured by: Mach Speed
Warranty provided by: Mach Speed
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: K8T8AS
UPC No: 878376000050
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:12, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M450-2019
55 East Beaver Creek Rd. Unit G
Richmond Hill, ON
Canada, L4B 1E5
- Mach Speed logos are registered trademarks of Mach Speed. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.