Tripp Lite Smart Pro 2200 Net UPS Product Details
Tripp Lite Smart Pro 2200 Net UPS
Avoid critical data loss during unexpected blackouts by having the Tripp Lite Smart Pro 2200 Net UPS. This UPS is designed with 2200 VA power capacity and is equipped with 6 AVR protected outlets to power up your network equipment and servers for a period of time when sudden power occurs. During power outages, the Tripp Lite Smart Pro 2200 Net UPS keeps connected system running, so you can save all your progress before shutting down the system. It includes a PowerAlert software that offers unattended and safe system shutdown. Also, it's designed with diagnostic LEDs that tell you the UPS' power level and other valuable information. Invest on the right products. Order the Tripp Lite Smart Pro 2200 Net UPS right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 6 AVR Protected Outlets; supports a good number of network devices
- 2200 VA Power Capacity; maintains your systems' efficiency during power outages
- Diagnostic LEDs; informs you of the UPS' condition
- PowerAlert Software; supports unattended system shutdown
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332032041
Mfg Part No: SMART2200NET
( Length:22, Width:13, Depth:16)
Shipping Weight: 87.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.