HP Print Cartridge Product Details
The HP LaserJet Q1338A print cartridges offer great print quality, reliable performance and easy-to-use design. These top-quality cartridges feature an advanced toner and cartridge design that supports fast, reliable, high volume printing. All the components in the print cartridge design are precisely matched with the HP printer and image enhancement software. HP LaserJet Q1338A print cartridges also include a suite of HP smart printing supplies features making them easy to use and maintain from installation to reorder. Designed together with your HP printer, these supplies ensure crisp, sharp results every time.
- Compatibility: HP LaserJet 4200 Series printers
- Print Cartridges, Color: Black
- Print Technology: Laser
- Resolution Technology: Smart
- Approximate Page Yield (letter): 12,000 *Based on 5% average coverage
- Storage Humidity: 0 to 85% RH
- Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit): 50 to 91° F
- Storage Temperature (Fahrenheit): -4 to 104° F
- Package Dimensions: 15.16 x 7.56 x 12.28 in
- Package Weight: 6.17 lb.
- Advanced toner formulation and cartridge design complement technology in the HP LaserJet Q1338A print cartridge to ensure a new level of print quality consistently over the life of the supply and from cartridge to cartridge.
- An essential element of reliable HP printing, engineered to deliver consistently great results every time. By using these supplies, which are precisely matched to the HP printer, workgroups can count on reliable performance and precise results.
- HP printing supplies features make HP LaserJet Q1338A print cartridges very easy to order, install, manage and maintain. These supplies offer an added measure of control and convenience to everyone in the office.
- HP LaserJet Q1338A print cartridges offer higher capacity and increased yields for economical use as well as a time saving design and proven
Manufactured by: HPI (Canada)
Warranty provided by: Not Available
UPC No: 808736185417
Mfg Part No: Q1338A
( Length:16, Width:13, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 6.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 8pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPI (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HPI (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.