Intel 9th Gen Core i7-9700K Processor - Coffee Lake, 3.60GHz, 8-Core, 8-Threads, FCLGA1151, 128GB DDR4 Max. Memory, Intel UHD Graphics 630 - BX80684I79700KItem#: YYI2-3901ZJ | Model#: BX80684I79700K
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
Intel 9th Gen Core i7-9700K 3.60GHz Processor Product Details
Only compatible with their 300-series chipset-based motherboards, the Core i7-9700K 3.60GHz Eight-Core LGA 1151 Processor from Intel is designed for gaming, creating, and productivity. It has a base clock speed of 60GHz and comes with features such as Intel Optane Memory support, AES-NI encryption, Intel vPro technology, Intel TXT, Intel Device Protection with Boot Guard, and Intel VT-d virtualization technology for directed I/O. With Intel Turbo Boost Max 3.0 technology, the maximum turbo frequency this processor can achieve is 4.9 GHz. Additionally, this processor features 8 cores with 8 threads in an LGA 1151 socket, has 12MB of cache memory, and 24 PCIe lanes. Having 8 cores allows the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system, while the 8 threads allow a basic ordered sequence of instructions to be passed through or processed by a single CPU core. This processor also supports dual-channel DDR4-2666 RAM and utilizes 9th-generation technology.
Graphically, the Core i7-9700K uses the integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630 chipset, which has a dynamic frequency of 1200 MHz. If you need even more performance, this processor is unlocked, which lets you overclock the processor over its maximum speed.
- 8-Core; allows the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system
- 8 Threads; allow a basic ordered sequence of instructions to be passed through or processed by a single CPU core
- LGA-1151 processor Interface; allows seamless multitasking and lets you to finish your work ahead of time
- 3.60GHz speed; runs applications at a greater speed
- Intel AES New Instructions; enable fast and secure data encryption and decryption
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0; give you a burst of speed when you need it and increased energy efficiency when you don't
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Supported
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 735858394635
Mfg Part No: BX80684I79700K
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1700 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.