Crosley C6 Turntable - Plays 2 Speed, Heavy Steel Platter, Belt Driven, Audio Grade MDF Plinth, Manual Return/Adjustable Tone Arm, 33.3rpm/45rpm, Vintage Style, Clear Dustcover, Red - C6A-REItem#: YYS2-6174218 | Model#: C6A-RE
- List Price:
- Click to See Price in Cart!
- Currently out of Stock (Details)
Crosley C6 Turntable - Red Product Details
Crosley C6 Turntable
Give music fans a true analog experience in a modern way with the Crosley C6 Turntable. It offers a manual designed turntable that all ages will appreciate. It plays 2 speeds at both 33 1/3 and 45 RPM records. To change speed, just simply move the belt from one groove to another. Featuring audio-grade MDF plinth that is wrapped in veneer to suit your vintage style, a heavy steel platter, and a Low vibration synchronous motor connected via belt. It has manual return tone arm with adjustable counterweight and comes with a moving magnet cartridge preinstalled, but uses a standard mount so you can upgrade as your vinyl collection grows. So, don't think too much, get going by placing an order for this Crosley C6 Turntable today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Replaceable phono cartridge; for a customized listening experience
- Adjustable Tone-arm; gives you the flexibility to change out cartridges and dial in the suggested tracking weight
- Special turntable feet; for effective vibration control
- Heavy Steel Platter; provides a solid seat for your vinyl during play
- Cueing Lever; gently drop the needle on the record to fill the room with the warm sound of vinyl
Manufactured by: Crosley
Warranty provided by: Crosley
UPC No: 710244223539
Mfg Part No: C6A-RE
( Length:21, Width:17, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 17.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Crosley logos are registered trademarks of Crosley. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.