Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 - 8th Gen Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 13.5" PixelSense Multi-touch 2256x1504, 1x USB 3.0, Bluetooth, Win 10 Pro, Platinum - LQT-00001Item#: YYS2-6219500 | Model#: LQT-00001
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
Microsoft 13.5" Surface Laptop 2 - Platinum Product Details
Microsoft Surface Laptop 2
Go beyond the traditional Microsoft Surface Laptop 2. Running with Windows 10 Pro operating system that offers more intuitive platform for more efficient computing. With its thin and light design, you can bring it anywhere, plus a rechargeable battery pack with up to 14.5 hours of local video playback depending on usage. Powered by 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor clubbed with a 16GB RAM giving you higher performance when you need it most. Plus, it offers a 512GB SSD which does not only accommodate your most important data and files but also improves your overall system performance. This laptop comes with 13.5" PixelSense Multi-touch display that supports fast, easy navigation for work, creative inspiration, or sharing photos with friends in 2256 x 1504 resolution. Maximize your network performance with fast-lightning transfer rates of user’s data, voice, and video communication when connecting over IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless 4.1 connectivity. So, what are you waiting for? Get a chance to grab great deals when you buy this superb Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8th Gen Intel Core i7 CPU; gives you the performance to do what you want
- 16GB RAM; enables you to have handle multiple tasks
- 13.5" Multi-touch PixelSense; giving excellent vizualization and quick interaction
- Bluetooth 4.1 and Wi-Fi; provides extremely low-energy wireless connectivity
- 512GB SSD; provides a combination of storage and speed
Manufactured by: Microsoft Canada Inc.
Warranty provided by: Microsoft Canada Inc.
UPC No: 889842384161
Mfg Part No: LQT-00001
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 5.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Microsoft Canada Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft Canada Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.