HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 PS Base Server The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 PS Base Server is a single-socket tower server, perfect for those seeking a combination of performance and affordability, with room for potential expansion and growth. It is powered by Intel Xeon Quad-Core E3-1220 v6 processor, which has a processing speed approaching 3GHz. Complementing the quad-core processor is an 8GB RAM, with the room to upgrade up to a maximum of 64GB with the 3 free DIMM slots available, as well as a Matrox G200 graphics processor. It also includes a Gigabit Ethernet ports to handle networking. Purchase the HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 PS Base Server today!
HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 PS Entry Server - Intel Xeon Quad-Core E3-1220 v6 3GHz, 8GB RAM, No HDD, Smart Array B140i, Matrox G200, 4x LFF HDD Bays, 4x PCIe 3.0, 350W PS, Gigabit Ethernet - P03704-S01Item#: YYS2-6057645 | Model#: P03704-S01
- Usually Ships within 48 Hours (Details)
HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 PS Entry Server Product Details
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Quad-Core Intel Xeon 3.0GHz Processor; makes your server fast, secure and reliable
- 8GB DDR4 Memory; enables you to perform memory intensive tasks with ease
- Cost effective; economical high-performance computing rack for business set-ups
A Closer Look :
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HPE (Canada)
UPC No: 001900172804
Mfg Part No: P03704-S01
( Length:24, Width:20, Depth:14)
Shipping Weight: 28.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 30pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HPE (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.