Intel NUC 8 VR NUC8I7HVK Gaming Mini PC - Intel Core i7-8809G 3.1GHz, DDR4 SO-DIMM Memory, Radeon RX Vega M GH Graphics, 2x Thunderbolt 3, 2x HDMI, Bluetooth, VR-Ready - BOXNUC8I7HVK1 OCItem#: YYI2-8321YD OC | Model#: BOXNUC8I7HVK1 OC |
Currently Out Of Stock!
Intel NUC 8 VR NUC8I7HVK Gaming Mini PC Product Details
Intel NUC 8 VR NUC8I7HVK Gaming Mini PC
Get a slim and powerful Barebone mini PC with the Intel NUC 8 VR NUC8I7HVK Gaming Mini PC. It is designed for easy portability that can be carried along to the office or school.
Armed with the Intel Core i7-8809G Quad-core processor with a speed of 3.1GHz that delivers high speed computing performance. With support to a maximum of 32GB DDR4 SDRAM memory, it is capable to meet high end project requirements with ease. The dedicated AMD Radeon RX Vega M GH Graphics is powerful enough to run VR applications and play graphically demanding games with support up to 6 displays. The stunning visuals output is combined with 7.1 multichannel digital audio and TOSLINK interface to give an impressive audio-video performance. It offers a total of eight USB ports including Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C along with dual Mini-DisplayPort and dual HDMI that enables easy expansion and peripheral connectivity, whereas the Gigabit LAN, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2, provide high speed data transmission on wired and wireless networks. So, what are you waiting for? order the Intel NUC 8 VR NUC8I7HVK Gaming Mini PC at the earliest!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 3.1GHz Intel Core i7-8809G Quad-core CPU; provides high speed computing performance
- AMD Radeon RX Vega M GH Graphics; gives out excellent visuals with support up to 6 displays
- 7.1 channel digital audio; delivers incredible sound for multimedia based applications
- Thunderbolt 3; lets you daisy chain multiple devices
THIS PRODUCT IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN
For a variety of reasons customers may return a product after opening and in some cases, using it briefly. We usually send these products back to their manufacturer but sometimes, after we inspect the product, we decide it’s better to offer it for sale at a discount than return it to its manufacturer. We put these products through a rigorous 7 point check to make sure they are in good condition and working properly. There may be a minor blemish and occasionally the original manuals may be missing but you can buy with confidence knowing the product is backed by our standard return policy. Don’t delay; open box products are priced right, available in very limited quantities and sell out fast.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
Mfg Part No: BOXNUC8I7HVK1 OC
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 6.5600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.