The N482-3M8L12-B OM4 Fiber Breakout Cassette works in tandem with Tripp Lite's N482-01U or N482-02U chassis to connect 12 LC duplex fiber cables with three 8-fiber MTP/MPO connections in high-density network applications. The cassette features three built-in 2-meter 8-fiber MTP cables. Color-coded magenta OM4 cables are easily distinguished from traditional aqua OM3 multimode fiber.
The cassette's modular design installs easily in the N482-01U and N482-02U chassis with no tools required. Just insert the cassette into the chassis, and screw in its retention clips to secure it. Plug LC patch cables, such as Tripp Lite's N820-01M-T cables, into the cassette using the convenient push/pull tabs. Up to five N482-3M8L12-B cassettes fit in the N482-01U 1U enclosure panel, and up to 14 cassettes fit in the N482-02U 2U sleeve. Dust tabs protect unused ports from potential damage. Guaranteed compatibility when used with recommended Tripp Lite cabling. Designed specifically for use with Tripp Lite cables, such as the N820- and N821-Series cables
The N482-3M8L12-B complies with IEEE 802.3ae (10 GbE) and ANSI T11.2 (Fibre Channel) requirements. Supports 40 GbE internally using OM4 fiber optic cable. Ideal for QSFP fabric switches that use eight out of 12 available MTP fibers for four-lane parallel optics to 40 GB, allowing all 12 LC duplex cassette ports to be used. Maximum insertion loss of 0.35 dB falls well under the IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss specification of <25 dB. This cassette also supports devices of varying speeds, including 10 GB and 40 GB network equipment.
With factory-terminated connectors that reduce time and labor, the N482-3M8L12-B is made from only the finest materials to ensure fast installations and optimal performance.
- High-density fiber cassette for use with Tripp Lite N482-01U and N482-02U fiber enclosure panels
- 3 magenta built-in 2-meter 8-fiber MTP multimode cables
- Connect up to 12 LC duplex fiber cables with 3 8-fiber OM4 MTP/MPO connections
- Recommended for use with QSFP fabric switches to support 4 lanes parallel to 40 GBSupports 40 GbE internally using OM4 fiber optic cable
- Guaranteed compatibility when used with recommended Tripp Lite cabling
- Designed specifically for use with Tripp Lite cables, such as the N820- and N821-Series cables
- Easy installation with no tools required
- Install up to 14 cassettes in N484-02U 2U chassis
- Install up to 5 cassettes in N484-01U 1U chassis