HP 5412R zl2 Switch - 12 Open Module Slots, Up to 96 10GbE Ports, Freescale P2020 Dual Core @ 1.2 GHz, 16 MB Flash, 1 GB SD Card, 4 GB DDR3 SODIMM, 785.7 Mpps Throughput, 1.0 Tb/s Switching - J9822AItem#: YYI2-52687W | Model#: J9822A
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
HP 5412R zl2 Switch Product Details
HP 5412R zl2 Switch
Get a flexible, powerful and SDN-Ready campus network with the HP 5412R zl2 Switch. This next-generation modular switch is designed to meet the enterprise requirements, SMB, or core deployment of a branch office. It features 12 open module slots that can support a maximum of 96 10GbE ports or 288 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports or 288 mini-GBICs, or a combination. With the use of 5th generation HP Networking ASIC, hot-swappable modules and power supply, it provides uninterrupted power and allows swapping of modules with no impact on the network availability. The Layer 2 and 3 features combined with advanced DDOS protection, DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, ARP Protection, policy-based routing, and ACLs, effectively manages the QoS and end-to-end application priorities. It provides 785.7 Mpps throughput with 1.0 Tb/s switching capacity at 2.0 Tb/s Switch fabric speed. The HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) along with RMON, XRMON and sFlow provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities. Order the HP 5412R zl2 Switch today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Autosensing Gigabit Ethernet ports; its sense the maximum speed possible on the network and provides optimum speed to the 10/10/1000 Mbps compatible devices
- Highly efficient modular Ethernet switch; with 785.7 Mpps throughput with 1.Tb/s switching capacity at 2.0 Tb/s Switch fabric speed, it is deal for SMB and branch office core deployments
- Hot-swappable modules and power supply; allows swapping of modules and power supply with no impact on the network availability
- Wide scalability; with support for maximum of 96 10GbE ports or 288 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports or 288 mini-GBICs, or a combination and robust virtualization of Layer 3, it easily manages the enterprise requirement
- Manageable switch and advance security features; provide enhanced security, flexibility and policy enforcement on different levels of network access.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HPE (Canada)
UPC No: 888182309032
Mfg Part No: J9822A
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 47.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HPE (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.