Aleratec, Inc. Aleratec - 1:5 HDD Copy Cruiser IDE/SATA HIGH SPEED WL™ - Tower, IDE/SATA Support, 3.5"/2.5" HDD Support (Adapter for 2.5" not included), Transfer Rates 120MB/s, Black - 350140Item#: YYI2-07271X | Model#: 350140
- Usually Ships in 10 - 30 Business Days (Details)
Aleratec 1:5 HDD Copy Cruiser IDE/SATA™ Product Details
Advanced Duplication and Sanitization Functions with Logging and Monitoring
Meet the next generation of hard disk drive duplicator and sanitizer with logging capability from Aleratec! This stand-alone, industrial-strength hard disk drive duplicator creates perfect clones of up to 5 hard disk drives and sanitizes up to 6 hard disk drives for extremely fast and efficient hard disk drive management and deployment. The Aleratec 1:5 HDD Copy Cruiser IDE/SATA High-Speed WL also includes computer-connected monitoring for observing job progress, speed and capacity as well as the ability to create log files of activity, hard disk drive model names and serial numbers so you can back up your duplication/sanitization efforts with meticulous record keeping. Pick up Aleratec's 1:5 HDD Copy Cruiser IDE/SATA HIGH SPEED WL™ today!
7-pass Overwrite Independently Verified
The Aleratec 1:5 HDD Copy Cruiser IDE/SATA High-Speed WL includes a Certified Sanitization label, a credential given to Aleratec products by a leading forensic data recovery company that confirms that all digital data stored on hard drives sanitized by the 7-pass overwrite function is forensically unrecoverable and meets the criteria set forth in NIST 800-88.
The 1:5 HDD Copy Cruiser IDE/SATA High-Speed WL performs a sector-by-sector copy from a single source hard disk to up to 5 target drives, regardless of brand, operating system or format of the drives. The copy includes partition and boot sector information for a perfect clone.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Quickly clones up to 5 or thoroughly sanitizes up to 6 HDDs simultaneously
- Computer-connected, real-time progress monitoring and logging
- Logging of the process executed including sanitization method
(7 Pass, 3-Pass, 1-Pass Overwrite, Secure Erase), model name,
serial numbers of drives, speed and capacity
- Transfer rates up to 120 MB/S
- Third-party certified 7-Pass wipe sanitization function, plus Secure Erase, 1-Pass and 3-Pass with Verify
- LED indicators on each HDD bay confirm successful completion for the hard drive
- Supports 3.5” IDE HDDs and 3.5”/2.5” SATA HDDs
- Supports 2.5” IDE HDDs with optional Aleratec adapters (P/N 350116), not included
- Dimensions: 16.9" x 7.5" x 14"
Manufactured by: Aleratec, Inc.
Warranty provided by: Aleratec, Inc.
UPC No: 808068010104
Mfg Part No: 350140
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 39.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aleratec, Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Aleratec, Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.