Tripp Lite Breakout Cassette - N482-3M8-LC12 Product Details
TrippLite 40 GB to 10 GB Breakout Cassette
The TrippLite 40 GB to 10 GB Breakout Cassette works in tandem with Tripp Lite’s N482-01U or N482-02U chassis to connect 12 LC duplex fiber cables with three 8-fiber MTP/MPO connections in high-density network applications. It installs easily in the N482-01U and N482-02U chassis with no tools required. Just insert the cassette into the chassis, and snap in its retention clips to secure it. Plug LC patch cables, such as Tripp Lite’s N820-01M-T cables, into the cassette using the cable’s convenient push/pull tabs. MTP/MPO adapters are Type B key-up to key-up. Up to five TrippLite 40 GB to 10 GB Breakout Cassette fit in the N482-01U 1U enclosure panel, and 14 cassettes fit in the N482-02U 2U chassis. Dust tabs protect unused ports from potential damage. Order the TrippLite 40 GB to 10 GB Breakout Cassette today!
- Connect up to 12 LC duplex fiber cables with three 8-fiber MTP/MPO connections.
- Elegant, Simple Solution for 40 GB to 10 GB LC Cable Connections
- High-density fiber cassette for use with Tripp Lite N482-01U and N482-02U fiber enclosure panels
- Ideal for use with QSFP fabric switches to support 4 lanes parallel to 40 GB
- Simple Fiber Installations Save Time and Money
- Easy installation with no tools required
- Supports 40 GbE internally using OM4 fiber optic cable
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332200327
Mfg Part No: N482-3M8-LC12
( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.5600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.