Microsoft Surface Book 2 2-in-1 Laptop - Intel Core i7-8650U 1.9GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 15" Touchscreen 3240x2160, GeForce GTX 1060, WiFi, BT, Camera, 1x USB-C, Win 10 Pro 64-bit, French - FVG-00002Item#: YYS2-6042134 | Model#: FVG-00002
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
Microsoft Surface Book 2 2-in-1 Laptop Product Details
Microsoft Surface Book 2 2-in-1 Laptop
The Microsoft Surface Book 2 2-in-1 Laptop is a versatile laptop, powerful tablet, and portable studio in one. Powered by Intel Core i7-8650U 1.9GHz Quad-Core Processor and 16GB of Memory, it will surely handle workloads with ease. Its 15" PixelSense 10-point multi-touch display enables you to view your content in wide, accurate and clear visuals and comes with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics that will give you excellent graphic experience for all types of applications. This laptop is built with 512GB solid state drive storage that provides ample space for your files and applications. It is also equipped with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1 for a seamless, high-speed wireless connectivity. Additionally, it runs on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit operating system that provides the core features that suits your needs. Buy Microsoft Surface Book 2 2-in-1 Laptop now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Core i7-8650U 1.9GHz Quad-Core processor; provides better performance and speed
- 16GB Memory Module; enables you to have handle multiple tasks
- 512GB SSD storage; provides a combination of storage and speed
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit; provides the core features that suits your needs
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1; delivers seamless, high-speed wireless connectivity
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Frequently Bought Together
- Buy this item with USB C DUAL VIDEO DOCKING
Manufactured by: Microsoft Canada Inc.
Warranty provided by: Microsoft Canada Inc.
UPC No: 889842247817
Mfg Part No: FVG-00002
( Length:19, Width:12, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 8.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Microsoft Canada Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft Canada Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.