SuperMicro SuperServer - Single Socket H4 (LGA 1151), 4x 288-pin DDR4, Intel C236 Chipset, 2x SATA3 Hot-Swap Bays, 2x USB 3.0, 2x GigE, 1U, 1x PCIe 3.0, 350W - SYS-5019S-MLItem#: YYA2-179895 | Model#: SYS-5019S-ML
- Usually Ships in 10 - 30 Business Days (Details)
SuperMicro 2x Hot-Swap Bays SuperServer Product Details
Deliver solid performance, mission-critical reliability for customer applications and power-efficiency with this SuperMicro SuperServer. It offers numerous advantages over previous generations including the highest levels of performance, efficiency, security and scalability in the industry. Powered by a single Socket H4 (LGA 1151) for Intel Xeon Processors E3-1200 v6/v5, Intel 7th/6th Gen Core i3 CPU and support 4x 288-pin DDR4 DIMM slots with up to 64GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM memory. It is available in powerful, versatile 1U rackmount server design which offers improved performance and pay-as-you-grow flexibility along with new features that improve server management capability. This server has Dual GigE LAN ports and offers up to one PCI Express 3.0. Additionally, it has two SATA3 6Gbps Hot-Swappable Bays capable of supporting RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, making it easy to configure the drives to suit your specific storage needs. So, what are you waiting for? Order the SuperMicro 2x SATA3 Hot-Swap Bays SuperServer today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Dual GigE LAN; for seamless network connectivity
- 2x SATA3 Hot-swappable Bays; allows you to remove the drives without shutting down the computer
- 350W AC power supply w/ PFC; provides enough power to run demanding applications
- 1U Rack Mount; can be mounted either horizontally,vertically, under counter, and wall mount
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: SuperMicro
Warranty provided by: SuperMicro
Mfg Part No: SYS-5019S-ML
( Length:18, Width:18, Depth:16)
Shipping Weight: 13.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 24pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- SuperMicro logos are registered trademarks of SuperMicro. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.