Dell PowerEdge R730 16-bay Server - 2U, Rack-mountable, Intel Xeon E5-2620V4 2.1GHz, 16GB DDR4, 300GB HDD, Matrox G200eR2, RAID Capable, 2x USB 3.0, 4x GbE, Hot-swap 2.5", 750 Watt - 2FG1PItem#: YYT2-0A5978 | Model#: 2FG1P
- Usually Ships within 48 Hours (Details)
Dell PowerEdge R730 16-bay Server Product Details
Dell PowerEdge R730 16-bay Server
Adapt to virtually any workload with a scalable server. The incredible versatility of the Dell PowerEdge R730 16-bay Server delivers outstanding functionality in just 2U of rack space. With the combination of powerful processors, large memory, fast storage options and GPU accelerator support, it performs exceptionally well in a number of demanding environments.
It is powered by Intel Xeon E5-2620V4 2.1GHz processor and 16GB DDR4 SDRAM, it delivers high-speed processing to easily manage a variety of business applications simultaneously. Its 750 Watt power supply unit gives enough power to tackle demanding business needs. Purchase the Dell PowerEdge R730 16-bay Server today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- OpenManage Mobile app; to securely monitor remote systems, or connect to a server via Near Field Communications (NFC) to access a status report and logs using the iDRAC Quick Sync feature
- Intel Xeon E5-2620V4 processor; provides high speed computing performance at 2.1GHz
- Can be easily configured as a reliable, general-purpose server for business-critical applications, with scale-out storage, automated management and high-availability features
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Frequently Bought Together
- Buy this item with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 - license
Manufactured by: DELL
Warranty provided by: DELL
UPC No: 884116279709
Mfg Part No: 2FG1P
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 61.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- DELL logos are registered trademarks of DELL. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.