Tripp Lite SmartPro LCD Line-Interactive UPS Product Details
Tripp Lite SmartPro LCD Line-Interactive UPS
The Tripp Lite SmartPro LCD Line-Interactive UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up your desktop computer or audio/visual components, this line-interactive UPS switches to battery backup mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss. While all ten NEMA 5-15R outlets protect against surges, five outlets also provide up to 90 minutes of UPS battery support for a basic desktop PC and LCD monitor and up to 10 minutes of support at half load (450W). Its automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects undervoltages as low as 92V and overvoltages as high as 150V without using any battery power. The EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 455-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. This UPS has NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-foot cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket. It is also equipped with a Large LCD screen that shows real-time input voltage, overload, AVR, remaining battery runtime and battery statuses at a glance. Moreover, it has also an alarm sounds to indicate power loss or low battery. Buy Tripp Lite SmartPro LCD Line-Interactive UPS now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Provides 1500VA/900W high-performance power protection for desktop computers, audio/video components, media centers and other electronics
- Supports basic desktop computer and LCD monitor up to 90 minutes during power outage
- Audible alarm indicates loss of utility power or low battery
- All 10 outlets protect against surges or spikes that can harm equipment or data
- Large LCD screen shows real-time input voltage, overload, AVR and battery statuses
THIS PRODUCT IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN
For a variety of reasons customers may return a product after opening and in some cases, using it briefly. We usually send these products back to their manufacturer but sometimes, after we inspect the product, we decide it’s better to offer it for sale at a discount than return it to its manufacturer. We put these products through a rigorous 7 point check to make sure they are in good condition and working properly. There may be a minor blemish and occasionally the original manuals may be missing but you can buy with confidence knowing the product is backed by our standard return policy. Don’t delay; open box products are priced right, available in very limited quantities and sell out fast.
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: TIZ-300766344 OC
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 27.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.