Intel System NUC KIT 8GB UCFF Mini PC Product Details
Intel System NUC KIT Mini PC
The Intel System NUC KIT Mini PC matches your needs for business and work purposes. It is powered by Intel Pentium J5005 processor with a 2.80GHz speed that will surely boost your productivity on the go. Its 8GB DDR4 memory capacity enhances the system's multitasking operations so you can gain more productivity and run complex applications easily. It is also equipped with Integrated Graphics for a reliable visual display with 4x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0 ports for an outstanding connectivity. Experience a complete user-friendly interface and enhance performance and productivity of your business and work with the Intel System NUC KIT Mini PC.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Pentium J5005; boosts your productivity on the go with its processor having 2.80GHz speed
- 8GB DDR4; enhances system speed to run complex applications
- USB Ports; provide yourself with plenty of USB connections
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 735858365086
Mfg Part No: BOXNUC7PJYH1
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.