Microsoft Surface Notebook - Intel Core i7-7660U 2.50GHz CPU, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 13.5" 2256x1504 Touchscreen LCD, USB 3.0, Mini-DisplayPort, WiFi, BT 4.1, Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Cobalt Blue - JKR-00050Item#: YYI2-4022EC | Model#: JKR-00050
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
Microsoft Surface 13.5" Touchscreen Notebook Product Details
Microsoft Surface 13.5" Touchscreen Notebook
Experience a perfect blend of texture, subtle details, and clean elegant lines with Microsoft Surface 13.5" Touchscreen Notebook. It is equipped with Intel Dual-Core i7-7660U 2.50GHz CPU and 16GB LPDDR3 Memory to provide a fast and smooth performance that will carry all the heavy-duty task easily. This notebook also comes with a 13.5" 2256x1504 Touchscreen LCD with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 to boost viewing experience and give outstanding brightness and image clarity for a more immersive movie watching or presentation. The Microsoft Surface 13.5" Touchscreen Notebook is loaded with 512GB SSD for a fast and high capacity storage enough to save important files, documents or applications. It is also equipped with USB 3.0 and DisplayPort for an efficient and reliable media transfer. This laptop is installed with Windows 10 Professional 64-bit operating system which provides a user-friendly interface and innovative features for optimum computing experience. So what are you waiting for? Buy Microsoft Surface 13.5" Touchscreen Notebook today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Dual-Core i7-7660U 2.50GHz CPU; a high speed processor to optimize your computing experience
- 16GB LPDDR3 Memory; enables you to have a faster and smoother performance
- 512GB SSD Storage; for storing your important and critical files
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit; compatibility with all high end applications
- USB 3.0; for fast data and media transfers
Manufactured by: Microsoft Canada Inc.
Warranty provided by: Microsoft Canada Inc.
UPC No: 889842274103
Mfg Part No: JKR-00050
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 5.1800 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Microsoft Canada Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft Canada Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.