Tripp Lite Single-Phase Switched PDU Product Details
Tripp Lite Single-Phase Switched PDU
The Tripp Lite Single-Phase Switched PDU offers an advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption per-phase or per-receptacle. It also features the PowerAlert interface which enables support for remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. With its visual meter, the PDU output current consumption in amps per-phase or per-receptacle can be displayed locally for a more convenient and easy way of monitoring. So what are you waiting for? Buy the Tripp Lite Single-Phase Switched PDU today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Supports power-on, power-off or reboot of each outlet on a real-time or programmable basis
- Individual outlets can be remotely controlled to power up, power down, reboot or lock out devices
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network
- Supports automatic and manual assignment of IP address
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332205193
Mfg Part No: PDUMV15NETLX
( Length:53, Width:6, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 9.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.