Dell PowerEdge R730 2U Rack Server – Intel Xeon E5-2620v4 2.4GHz Processor, 32GB DDR4 SDRAM, 600GB HDD, Matrox G200eR2 Graphics, 2x USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, No OS - HR94FItem#: YYT2-0A5979 | Model#: HR94F
Currently Out Of Stock!
Dell PowerEdge R730 2U Rack Server Product Details
Dell PowerEdge R730 2U Rack Server
If you’re making the decision to start a local network connection for your business, having the Dell PowerEdge R730 2U Rack Server is a good choice. That’s because this Dell rack server 32GB RAM delivers the best kind of service as well as expandability, perfect for first time server users to setup and maintain. When it comes to managing your network on the Dell R730 with 600GB HDD, you get a broad range of graphics and compute options. The server can be managed in just about any IT environment just by simply automating the essential server lifecycle management tasks which are: deploy, update, monitor and maintain with ease. You will be happy to know that the Dell R730 comes with scalable internal storage capacity, and easily adapt to varying workload conditions. This makes this server a reliable platform that’s ready for virtualization as well as high-availability clustering. Manage your company’s files more efficiently as well as boost teamwork among peers when you have the Dell R730 Rack Server managing your network. Purchase Dell PowerEdge R730 2U Rack Server now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Xeon E5-2640v4 2.4GHz Processors; provides you with ample power you need to handle demanding tasks
- 32GB DDR4 RAM memory; enables you to perform Memory intensive tasks with ease
- 2U Rack-mountable Server; offers easy installation in your server room
- 600GB HDD; offers high-performance computing storage for small businesses
- Integrated Gigabit LAN; fast and easy integration to your office network
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: DELL
Warranty provided by: DELL
UPC No: 884116279716
Mfg Part No: HR94F
( Length:39, Width:25, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 62.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- DELL logos are registered trademarks of DELL. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.