APC Smart-UPS C - AC 120 V, 900 Watt, 1440 VA, USB, Serial, 6x Outlets, SmartConnect Remote Monitoring, Pure Sine Wave Backup, 680 Joules Surge Protection, 8ft Cord, LCD Display, 2U Rack - SMC1500-2UCItem#: YYT2-0H4175 | Model#: SMC1500-2UC
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
APC Smart-UPS C Product Details
APC Smart-UPS C
Keep your sensitive electronics well protected using the APC Smart-UPS C. It has a 2 RU form factor and delivers intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. It can provide 173 minutes of use at 50W, 107 minutes of use at 100W, 59 minutes of use at 200W, 39.2 minutes of use at 300W, 28.6 minutes of use at 400W, 22.1 minutes of use at 500W, and 17.6 minutes of use at 600W, 14.4 minutes of use at 700W, 12 minutes of use at 800W, and 10.1 minutes of use at 900W. This Smart-UPS C features an output of 900W / 1440 VA, an input of 120V @ 50/60 Hz ±3 Hz, six NEMA 5-15R battery backup outlets, a NEMA 5-15P input connection, a surge energy rating of 680 joules, line interactive topology, and a sine waveform. In addition, it has LCD Status Display provides key UPS status at a glance and APC SmartConnect that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services. Buy APC Smart-UPS C now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Pure sine wave output on battery; simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Cold-start capable; provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out
- LCD Status Display; provides key UPS status at a glance
- Temperature-compensated battery charging; prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature
- Green mode; patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection
- High online efficiency; reduces utlility costs, generates less heat
- SmartConnect; innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304322757
Mfg Part No: SMC1500-2UC
( Length:24, Width:24, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 48.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.