HP 24-G239 All-in-One PC - Intel Pentium J3710 1.6GHz, 8GB DDR3L, 1TB HDD, 23.8" IPS Touchscreen 1920x1080, HD Graphics 405, DVDRW, 2x USB 3.0, HDMI, BT, Win 10 Home 64-bit, Bilingual - Z5P22AA#ABLItem#: YYS2-5997838 | Model#: Z5P22AA#ABL
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
HP 24-G239 23.8" Touchscreen Bilingual AIO PC Product Details
HP 24-G239 All-in-One PC
Experience multi-tasking like never before with the HP 24-G239 All-in-One PC . This all-in-one desktop computer is equipped with a powerful dual-core processor, Intel Pentium J3710 with a processor speed of 1.6GHz for seamless computing performance for all your applications that need blazing speed access. Handle all your demanding tasks easily with the 8GB DDR3L memory that provides immense power for a highly responsive multi-tasking activity. Whereas, you can store an enormous amount of your critical data and etc with the 1TB HDD storage capacity. Its 23.8" IPS Touchscreen display comes with a 1920x1080 screen resolution allowing you to view true-to-life images with incredible clarity. This PC is preloaded with Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system that provides a user-friendly interface and innovative features for optimum system performance. Providingng you various ports for all your needs including HDMI, USB 2.0, andUSB 3.0 ports to ensure great connectivity and it has built-in DVD-Writer drive for an additional multimedia option. So, what are you waiting for? Purchase the HP 23.8" Touchscreen 24-G239 All-in-One PC today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8GB DDR3L RAM memory; provides immense power for multi-tasking activities
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit OS; provides with a user-friendly interface
- 1TB HDD; lets you store all your critical data and multimedia
- DVD-Writer; allows you to access and record various format of CD/DVDs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPI (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HPI (Canada)
UPC No: 191628936588
Mfg Part No: Z5P22AA#ABL
( Length:27, Width:10, Depth:20)
Shipping Weight: 20.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 24pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPI (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HPI (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.