MSI X370 Gaming Motherboard - AMD X370 Chipset, AM4 Socket, 4x Dual-Channel DDR4-3200 (OC) MHz, 6x SATA III, 2x PCIe 3.0, RAID, 1x USB-C, DirectX 12, Multi-GPU, Gigabit LAN, ATX - X370 GAMING M7 ACKItem#: YYA2-203994 | Model#: X370 GAMING M7 ACK
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
MSI X370 ATX Gaming Motherboard Product Details
MSI X370 Gaming Motherboard
Enhance your gaming hub with the MSI X370 Gaming Motherboard. It an ATX-style board that is loaded with the AMD X370 Chipset to provides support for 4x dual-channel DDR4 slots. Supporting AMD RYZEN or 7th-generation processor from the A-series or Athlon line with AM4 Socket to bring together a unique blend of features and technologies that offer the absolute ultimate platform for you’re a great PC build. For accommodating drives, it comes with 6x SATA III, 2x M.2, and 1x U.2 additional bandwidth that is best suited for high end gaming sessions. It has Multi-GPU support for 2-Way NVIDIA SLI, 2-Way, and 3-Way AMD CrossFireX Technology so you can harness the full power of the latest graphics technologies to drive games at 4K and beyond. Featuring the very latest Killer E2500 Gigabit LAN controller for faster, smoother gaming always and letting you annihilate your foes as fast as your trigger finger. Plus, you are assured to achieve fast and powerful connectivity with a total of five USB ports including USB-C allows you to connect a USB-C cable on the first try. It also grants you two PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, one PCIe 2.0 x16 slot, and three PCIe 2.0 x1 slots. For wireless connections to speakers and headsets, Bluetooth 4.1 is on board. So, what are you waiting for? Get your games started ASAP by purchasing the MSI X370 Gaming Motherboard.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- AM4 Socket; provide dedicated PCIe lanes for USB, graphics, data, and other I/O
- Built-in Mystic Lighting RGB LED; illuminate the inside of your case
- Realtek ALC1220 Codec; delivers highest quality and crystal clear sound to enhance your gaming session
- DDR4 Memory Module; gives you the best modules and frequency that every high end games requires
- ATX form factor; best for gaming and also protects all other peripherals
- 2x PCIe 3.0 slots; helps optimize multiple graphic cards
- RAID 0/1/10 support; prevents data loss during system failure
Manufactured by: MSI
Warranty provided by: MSI
UPC No: 824142151112
Mfg Part No: X370 GAMING M7 ACK
( Length:11, Width:14, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 4.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- MSI logos are registered trademarks of MSI. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.