CyberPower Systems METERED-BY-OUTLET SWITCHED PDU Product Details
Cyberpower 20A 100-240V Metered-by-Outlet Switched PDU 8 C13 Outlets 10 Feet Cord
Streamline capacity planning and power management with the CyberPower PDU81005 switched, metered-by-outlet PDU. Ideal for data centers and network closets, this unit provides outlet-level power monitoring in real time, along with individual outlet control for remote reboots, automated load shedding, controlled power-cycling and more.
- Monitoring Level: Metered-by-Outlet
- Notifications: Email, SMS Text
- Phase: Single
- Amps: 20A (Derated to 16A)
- Volts: 100-240 V
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Input plug type: IEC-320 C20
- Outlets: 8 IEC-320 C13
- Size: 1U Rackmount
- Cord length (ft.): 10
The PDU81005 supports inputs between 100-240V and includes eight (8) IEC-320 C13 outlets and a single IEC-320 C20 input power plug. Other features include a rack mount design (1U), built-in web interface (RJ-45 ethernet connection), interactive digital display and power event notifications. The CyberPower PDU81005 is protected by a three-year limited warranty.
- Shared Data Centers
- Network Closets
- Server Rooms
Key Features and Benefits
- Supports power optimization and capacity planning initiatives
- Provides active metering of each outlet, each circuit and PDU as a whole
- Allows for local and remote on/off switching control of individual outlets
- Provides immediate alerts about power events via email, SMS or SNMP traps
- Connects to your LAN/WAN via standard RJ45 Ethernet connection
Delivers AC power to servers, equipment, and connected devices via a power distribution unit.
Safeguards against accidental power shutdown.
Provides local and remote control for individual and multiple outlets. Local control: turn on/turn off outlets and disable unused outlets. Remote control: restart outlets and devices, turn on/turn off, schedule power on/off sequencing, and disable unused outlets.
Per Outlet Power Metering
Provides information on the amount of power being drawn from each outlet, each circuit and the PDU as a whole.
CyberPower Management Console
A hardware interface built into Monitored and Switched PDUs. Its functionality includes the ability to switch PDU outlets on and off, reboot connected equipment locally or remotely, schedule power cycling of attached equipment, and perform other tasks, such as load monitoring and event logging.
Remote and Local Monitoring
Enables offsite and onsite tracking of PDU vitals; provides outlet control for individual and networked clients.
Automatic Event Notifications
Provide immediate updates about power events via email, SMS text, or SNMP traps.
Downloadable improvements (firmware updates) to programs that run the PDU.
Provides easy-to-read information about amperage, voltage, KW, IP address, and other PDU information.
Network-Grade Plugs and Outlets
Highly durable construction ensures the efficient distribution of power in demanding IT or industrial environments to servers, equipment, and connected devices.
Long Input Power Cord
Reaches distant power sources, allowing the PDU to be placed where it’s needed.
Cord Retention Tray
Secures power cords, keeping them organized and accessible. Helps cords stay plugged in.
Configurable Mounting Brackets
Allow for installation of the PDU in the following configurations: 0U (vertical, under counter, and wall mount), 1U (horizontal, vertical, under counter, and wall mount), and 2U (horizontal and wall mount).
Durable Metal Housing
Protects internal components and resists damage from impact or abrasions within challenging industrial environments. Also extends the life of the product.
- Nominal Input Voltage: 100-240V
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Input Current: 20A
- Derated Input Current: 16A
- Power Cord Type: IEC-320 C20
- Power Cord Length (ft): 10
- Outlet type: IEC-320 C13
- Number of Outlets: 8
- Circuit Quantity: 1
- Outlet switching: Yes
- Monitoring Level: Input, Per Outlet, Per circuit
- Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP v1, SNMP v3, SNMP, MIB, SMTP, SMTPS, TLS v1.1, SSL, Telnet, SSH v2, FTP, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP v4, TCP/IP v6, RADIUS, LDAP v3, LDAPS v3, Windows AD, NTP, SysLog, EnergyWise v1.2
- Network Connection: RJ45 (Ethernet), RJ45 (COM Port)
- Environmental Sensor: Optional, via RJ45
- Modular Expandability (Cascading): Soon, via RJ45 with firmware update
- Updateable firmware: Yes, via USB or Ethernet
- Multifunction LCD Screen: Voltage, Frequency, Load, Current, HW/FW Version, Network information
- Rack Space: 1U
- Dimensions (WxHxD) (in): 17.05 x 1.75 x 4.41
- Weight (lb) 4.63
- Operating Temperature: 32°F – 131°F (0°C – 55°C)
- Operating Humidity: 0% - 95% Non-condensing
- Operating Elevation: 11480 ft / 3500 m
- Safety: UL 60950-1, FCC Class A, CE, RoHS
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
UPC No: 649532616268
Mfg Part No: PDU81005
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 8.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.