Tripp Lite M.2 NGFF SSD Enclosure Adapter Product Details
Tripp Lite M.2 NGFF SSD Enclosure Adapter
The Tripp Lite M.2 NGFF SSD Enclosure Adapter lets you use an M.2 NGFF SSD with a standard SATA-enabled computer, drive enclosure or docking station. To share data, just remove the adapter's cover, connect the drive to the M.2 NGFF connector, secure it with the included screws, put the cover back, and connect the adapter to your computer's SATA port. Its enclosed housing protects the drive when used in applications requiring more durability, such as hot-swap drive bays and external docking stations. Order Tripp Lite M.2 NGFF SSD Enclosure Adapter today!
- Access an M.2 NGFF drive with a standard SATA computer, drive enclosure or docking station
- Enclosed housing protects drive in applications requiring more durability
- Supports 2242, 2260 and 2280 M.2 drive types
- Supports data transfer rates up to 6 Gbps (SATA I/II/III)
- Plug-and-play with no software, drivers or external power supply needed
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332199256
Mfg Part No: P960-001-M2
( Length:5, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.