QNAP TS-1263U-RP NAS Server - AMD Quad-core 2.0GHz, 4GB RAM, 512MB Flash, 12x Hot-Swappable Tray, SATA 6Gb/s, 2x USB 3.0,SFP+ 10GbE, 2U, Bundled with Seagate IronWolf 8TB HDD - TS-1263U-RP-4G-US-BNItem#: YYS2-5870754 | Model#: TS-1263U-RP-4G-US-BN
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
QNAP TS-1263U-RP 2U 12x Hot-Swappable NAS Server Product Details
When you are in an industry, you need an equipment that can keep up with the demands of today's dynamic business. Meet QNAP TS-1263U-RP NAS Server. It is the ideal data storage solution for offices that need capacity, performance and support for growth. It provides unmatched data protection, file sharing and sync capabilities for state-of-the-art backup and recovery, file serving and collaboration. powerful network storage system powered by a high-performance AMD Quad-core 64-bit 2.0GHz processor and a 4GB DDR4 DDR3L giving you higher performance when you need it most combine with 512MB Flash. You can use the 12x 2.5" or 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s Drive Bays that has a hot-swappable and lockable trays. The QNAP TS-1263U-RP NAS Server uniquely provides 10GbE at a budget price to maximize ROI, and doubles the encrypted file transfer performance with the AES-NI hardware-accelerated encryption engine to over 800 MB/s. There is also a 4x Gigabit Ethernet to avoid networking bottlenecks that are commonly seen in high performance NAS systems. Buy QNAP TS-853U-RP-US NAS Server now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- AMD Quad-core 64-bit 2.0GHz Processor; provides better performance and speed
- 12x 2.5" or 3.5" SATA Drive Bays; allows you to expand your storage for support and growth
- 10GbE-ready; highly-efficient storage solution for HD video editing and sharing
- Hot-swappable and Lockable trays; allows you to remove the drives without shutting down the computer
Manufactured by: QNAP
Warranty provided by: QNAP
Mfg Part No: TS-1263U-RP-4G-US-BN
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 59.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- QNAP logos are registered trademarks of QNAP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.