Intel NUC7i7BNH Barebone mini PC - 1 x Core i7 7567U / 3.5 GHz, Iris Plus Graphics 650, GigE, WLAN: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2 - BOXNUC7I7BNHItem#: YYA2-193066 | Model#: BOXNUC7I7BNH
Currently Out Of Stock!
Intel NUC7i7BNH Barebone mini PC - BOXNUC7I7BNH Product Details
Intel NUC7I7BNH Barebone Mini PC
Looking for a desktop that can handle workplace demands in a small package, the Intel NUC7I7BNH Barebone Mini PC can best address those needs quite nicely, boasting cutting edge features within a small form factor that measures 4.5 inches by 4.4 inches by 2 inches. Powering this item is an Intel Core i7 7567U, with a processing speed reaching 3.5Hz. The Intel NUC7I7BNH comes with two SODIMM slots that can hold up to 32GB of DDR4 2133 MHz memory chips and for internal storage, it is armed with an M.2 slot that can accept SATA- or PCIe-based SSDs with a length of up to 80mm. Once an optional M.2 SSD is mounted, you will need to install an operating system such as Windows 10 or Linux. Also due to a slim design you can mount it behind a VESA-compatible monitor with an included mounting bracket, letting you maximize desktop space. An onboard Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 chipset that delivers up to 4K visuals to your monitors utilizing a built-in HDMI 2.0 port and a user-supplied miniDisplayPort to USB-C adapter connected to the NUC's USB 3.1 Type-C port, which offers speeds of up to 10 Gb/s. Get the multimedia experience, 7.1-channel surround sound is provided through the video connections and a combo headphone/microphone jack. Other notable connections include four USB 3.0 ports for a keyboard, mouse, printer, and external storage drive. If you need more USB ports, there's a USB 2.0 header to support an optional adapter with two USB 2.0 ports. Also Bluetooth 4.2 is on board so the system can wirelessly connect to speakers, mice, and other Bluetooth-enable devices. Hence, place an order for the Intel NUC7I7BNH Barebone Mini PC at the earliest of time!
A Closer Look :
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Customized computing; it includes a customizable board and chassis that are ready to accept the memory, hard drive, and operating system of your choice
- Home entertainment; with a full-sized HDMI port, turn your Intel NUC into a complete home entertainment system
- Pint-sized power; has the power of a desktop, packing features for entertainment, gaming, and productivity in a small form factor
- USB 3.0; perform data transfer at blistering speeds
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 735858320283
Mfg Part No: BOXNUC7I7BNH
( Length:16, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 4.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.