Tripp Lite Mini DisplayPort to HD Adapter Cable Product Details
Tripp Lite Mini DisplayPort to HD Adapter Cable
The Tripp Lite Mini DisplayPort to HD Adapter Cable connects an mDP-enabled computer or laptop to the HDMI port on a monitor, projector or television. With a nickel-plated mDP male connector on one end and a gold-plated HDMI male connector on the other, this cable requires no separate power adapter. It lets you play video and audio from your mDP computer on your existing HDMI display without having to buy a new mDP monitor. It is recommended for displaying crystal-clear video on a large monitor or digital sign, this cable supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p), as well as rich, full audio (if your mDP card supports audio passthrough) and HDCP (High-Definition Content Protection). This passive adapter is designed for use with Dual-Mode DisplayPort++ (DP++) graphics cards. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time. Order Tripp Lite Mini DisplayPort to HD Adapter Cabletoday!
- Connects mDP computer to HDMI-enabled monitor, projector or TV
- Ideal for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign
- No separate power adapter required
- Vibrant Video Quality
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Supports audio and HDCP
- Designed for Dual-Mode DP++ graphics cards
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332200495
Mfg Part No: P586-003-HDMI
( Length:5, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.