Tripp Lite SmartRack 12U Vertical-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet – Low Profile, Server Depth, Houses Equipment Up to 35" Deep, Supports Up to 400 lb, Modular Design, Wall Mountable - SRWF12U38Item#: YYD2-SRWF12U38CA | Model#: SRWF12U38
- Currently out of Stock (Details)
Tripp Lite SmartRack 12U Rack Enclosure- SRWF12U38 Product Details
Tripp Lite SmartRack 12U Vertical-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet
Tripp Lite SmartRack 10U Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices, two-post racks and other areas limited floor space. It keeps your equipment secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 400 pounds. Because the low-profile cabinet mounts vertically, it extends only 16 inches from the wall while housing equipment up to 35 inches deep, including 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs and switches. In addition to 8U of rack space in the primary mounting area, it also includes a 4U mounting space at the top of the enclosure for patch panels. The top cover and front panel are removable to allow expedient access to equipment. The cover also locks securely with the included keys to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The vented cabinet allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. Convenient top, bottom and side ports allow easy cable routing. This enclosure features modular design allows you to disassemble the cabinet in minutes for wall-mounting with user-supplied hardware. Mounting holes are spaced 16 inches apart to accommodate standard wall studs. Equipment installation is easy with threaded mounting holes that support 12-24 mounting in two-post racks. Buy Tripp Lite SmartRack 12U Vertical-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 12U Vertical-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet; houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 8U of space
- Includes 4U of mounting space; at the top of the enclosure for patch panels
- Extends only 16" from the wall while housing equipment up to 35" deep
- Vented cabinet; allows generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Modular design; for easy disassembly and assembly
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332195852
Mfg Part No: SRWF12U38
( Length:22, Width:19, Depth:43)
Shipping Weight: 66.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 80pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.