ASUS PRIME B350M-A/CSM MotherBoard - micro-ATx, AM4 Socket, USB 3.0,Gigabit LAN, Onboard Graphics, (CPU Required), HD Audio (8 Channel), 64GB Max RAM Supported - (PRIME B350M-A/CSM)Item#: YYS2-5800297 | Model#: PRIME B350M-A/CSM
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
ASUS PRIME B350M MotherBoard - PRIME B350M-A/CSM Product Details
ASUS PRIME B350M MotherBoard
Give your computer the transition it wants with the ASUS PRIME B350M MotherBoard.
This motherboard can support Ryzen, A-Series and Athlon processors. Ryzen can assist memory speeds of 3200 (OC), 2933 (OC), 2666, 2400, and 2133 MHz, while the A-Series and Athlon processors support speeds of 2400 and 2133 MHz. This guarantees an exceptional performance even when loaded with heavy and different types of tasks.
Furthermore, the ASUS PRIME B350M MotherBoard supports up to 64GB. It has four dual-channel DIMM slots and each can hold 16GB of DDR4 non-ECC and unbufferred memory. On the other hand, its connectivity is expanded for it is equipped with a total of six SATA III 6 Gb/s ports that support RAID 0, 1, and 10 and 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors. This motherboard is also designed with controls made to allow customization and tuning for a more personalized touch.
This motherboard is designed to fit in micro-ATX sized cases, it supports the AM4 socket and the AMD B350 chipset, and it's compatible with Windows 10 (64-bit). Purchase the ASUS PRIME B350M MotherBoard today only here at TigerDirect!
A Closer Look :
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 5X Protection III; guarantees multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- LED illumination; provides lighting control for both PCIe slot and audio trace paths
- Native M.2; gives lightning-fast storage speeds
- Onboard USB 3.1; allows latest connectivity for ultrafast 10Gbps transfers
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
UPC No: 889349673584
Mfg Part No: PRIME B350M-A/CSM
( Length:11, Width:11, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.9800 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.