Dell OptiPlex 7050 Small Form Factor Desktop Computer - Intel i7-7700 Quad-Core 3.60GHz, 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 1TB HDD, Intel HD Graphics 630, 6x USB 3.1, DVD-Writer, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - HDHJDItem#: YYT2-2772XT | Model#: HDHJD
- Usually Ships in 10 - 30 Business Days (Details)
Dell OptiPlex 7050 Small Form Factor Desktop PC Product Details
Dell OptiPlex 7050 SFF Desktop PC
If you are looking for user-friendly yet reliable desktop, perfer the Dell OptiPlex 7050 SFF Desktop. This Dell OptiPlex 7050 SFF PC is well equipped with a power-driven quad-core processor with speed of 3.60GHz to cater seamless computing performance for all your applications. Handle all of your demanding tasks easily with 8GB DDR4 memory that provides immense power for a highly responsive multi-tasking activity. This Dell OptiPlex 7050 SFF is installed with the latest Windows 10 Professional 64-bit operating system which presents a user-friendly GUI and innovative features for optimum system operations. You can easily reside enormous amount of data, documents, presentations, agreements, multimedia, games, videos, etc. within the included 1TB of HDD space. An inclusion of HDMI, Display-Port, USB 3.1 and USB 2.0 ports ensure consistent ongoing connectivity with compatible devices.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 3.60GHz Intel i7-7700 Quad-Core Processor; delivers high performance
- 8GB RAM memory; helps run complex applications smoothly
- 1TB HDD; gives enough storage space for your critical data
- USB 3.1, USB 2.0, Display and HDMI ports; ensure great connectivity
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Frequently Bought Together
- Buy this item with Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016-T5D-02776
Manufactured by: DELL
Warranty provided by: DELL
UPC No: 884116262725
Mfg Part No: HDHJD
( Length:20, Width:16, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 15.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 16pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- DELL logos are registered trademarks of DELL. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.