TrippLite 1000FT CAT5e Bulk Cable – 1000Ft length, Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP), 24AWG 4-Pair Solid Copper Wire, For 350Mhz/1Gbps Communications, PVC Jacket, White - N024-01K-WHItem#: YYT2-1165XD | Model#: N024-01K-WH
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
TrippLite 1000FT CAT5e Cable White - N024-01K-WH Product Details
TrippLite 1000FT CAT5e Bulk Cable
Get premium cabling done with TrippLite 1000FT CAT5e Bulk Cable. It supports up to 350Mhz/1Gps communications requirements for high speed and excellent signal quality transmission through local area network. This UTP cable is constructed with 4-pair 24-AWG solid copper conductor for the smooth network performance. Protected with plenum-rated PVC jacket covering, it is ideal for horizontal wiring involving 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring & Type 3 applications. The white color of this cable enables easy identification in color coded network setup. Purchase the TrippLite 1000FT CAT5e Bulk Cable today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Cat5e cable with support to 350Mhz/1Gps networking; gives excellent signal quality with data and audio-video usage in LAN applications
- Plenum-rated PVC jacket covering; makes it ideal for horizontal wiring involving 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring & Type 3 applications
- White color; used for identification in color coded networking
- 1000ft length; makes it useful for premise applications in air ducts and drop ceilings, such as connecting an Ethernet wall jack to a router, patch panel or switch
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332196736
Mfg Part No: N024-01K-WH
( Length:14, Width:15, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 20.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.