Intel NUC6CAYH Next Unit of Computing Kit – Barebone Mini PC, Intel Celeron J3455 Quad-Core 1.5GHz, Intel HD Graphics 500, GbE LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, 802.11ac, USB 3.0, SDXC Slot, VGA, HDMI- BOXNUC6CAYHItem#: YYT2-0419XO | Model#: BOXNUC6CAYH
Currently Out Of Stock!
Intel BOXNUC6CAYH Next Unit of Computing Kit Product Details
Intel NUC6CAYH Next Unit of Computing Kit
Get a fully customizable PC with the Intel NUC6CAYH Next Unit of Computing Kit. Designed to meet almost all types of daily computing requirements, this Barebone mini PC is packed with the Intel Celeron J3455 1.5GHz Quad-Core processor having Max Turbo speed of up to 2.3GHz. The support to a maximum of 8GB DDR3L SDRAM makes it capable to meet high end requirements. Its integrated Intel HD Graphics 500 along with 7.1 channels High Definition Audio with TOSLINK output and support for 4K video, ensures to deliver an awesome audio-video performance. For easy operation, it also features built-in infrared receiver. The 4x USB 3.0 along with VGA and HDMI ports enables easy expansion and peripheral connectivity, whereas the Gigabit LAN, dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN and Bluetooth 4.2, provide seamless and high speed data transmission on wired and wireless networks. Its 2.5” and M.2 2230 bay let you add a hard disk drive or solid state drive of various capacities. Purchase the Intel NUC6CAYH Next Unit of Computing Kit at the earliest!
A Closer Look :
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Celeron J3455 1.5GHz Quad-Core processor; provides high speed computing performance with Max turbo speed of up to 2.3GHz
- Intel HD Graphics 500; gives out excellent visuals with support to 4K UHD resolution
- 7.1 channels High Definition Audio; delivers incredible sound for multimedia based applications
- 4x USB 3.0, VGA and HDMI ports; enables easy expansion and peripheral connectivity
- Integrated Gigabit LAN, Bluetooth 4.2 & Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac; enables high speed data transmission on wired and wireless network
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 735858320344
Mfg Part No: BOXNUC6CAYH
( Length:6, Width:6, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 2.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.