Acer B326HUL 32” LED Monitor – 32” Class, WQHD 2560 x 1440, 6ms Response Time, 100,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, 300 cd/m2, DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB Hub, Dark Gray - UM.JB6AA.001Item#: YYT2-4838XA | Model#: UM.JB6AA.001
Acer B326HUL 32” LED Monitor - UM.JB6AA.001 Product Details
Acer B326HUL 32” LED Monitor
Acer B326HUL 32” LED Monitor is the perfect device designed to serve your professional needs. Its 32” display with 178/178 degree viewing which makes it a perfect LCD monitor for libraries, computer labs and other professions. With QHD 2560 x 1400 resolution you are assured to view true-to-life colors and details making this monitor suitable for professionals dealing with high quality visuals and imagery. It comes with an Adaptive Contrast Management feature that makes whites whiter and blacks blacker. This wonderful monitor comes with a Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 100,000,000:1 that ensures that you get to view every detail along with the darkest and brightest colors. It features DVI-D, DisplayPort, HDMI ports let you connect sources through the On-Screen-Display allowing you to increase your productivity. With 4 ports USB 3.0 hub you are assured to get great connectivity by connecting your computer’s USB ports to the monitor’s USB and view your work on the monitor with ease. Buy the Acer B326HUL 32” LED Monitor right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- QHD 2560 x 1400 resolution; assures true-to-life colors, high quality images and visuals
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 100,000,000:1; that ensures that you get to view every detail
- DVI-D, DisplayPort, HDMI ports; let you connect sources through one screen
- 4 ports USB 3.0 Hub; ensures great connectivity
Manufactured by: Acer
Warranty provided by: Acer
UPC No: 887899397509
Mfg Part No: UM.JB6AA.001
( Length:33, Width:9, Depth:28)
Shipping Weight: 30.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 37pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Acer logos are registered trademarks of Acer. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.