HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server - 1U Rack-mountable, 2-way, 1 x Xeon E5-2620V4, 2.1 GHz Procesor, 16GB RAM, SAS, Hot-swap 2.5", no HDD, Matrox G200, Gigabit Ethernet - (867447-S01)Item#: YYT2-3983XE | Model#: 867447-S01
Currently Out Of Stock!
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server - 867447-S01 Product Details
HPE ProLiant D360 Gen9 Server
Get a high performance server for your business with the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server. Packed with 1x Xeon E5-2620V4 8-core 2.1GHz processor & 16GB DDR4 SDRAM, it provides high speed processing for a reliable business operation. With integrated Matrox G200 Graphics Processor, it also supports graphics based application. It’s eight hot-swap 2.5” drive bays with SAS interface add the massive data storage capability to save all types business data & applications. Its 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports, and four USB port interface, enable easy network and peripheral connectivity. This 1U form factor rack server is certified to use with SuSE Linux Enterprise Server, Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Oracle Solaris, Citrix XenServer, and Canonical Ubuntu operating systems, making it suitable for almost any server environment. Purchase the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server at the earliest!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1x Xeon E5-2620V4 8-core 2.1GHz processor; provides high speed computing performance with eight-core operating at max turbo speed of up to 3.0GHz
- 16GB DDR4 SDRAM; easily manages the multiple request simultaneously
- 8x Hot-Swap 2.5” drive bays; provides large storage capacity and fast data accessibility
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet ports & 5x USB; provides high speed data transmission and peripheral connectivity
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HPE (Canada)
UPC No: 190017081786
Mfg Part No: 867447-S01
( Length:39, Width:24, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 41.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 42pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HPE (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.