APC Introduces The NEW Lithium Ion 500VA UPS! Product Details
APC GS Pro Back-UPS Power Supply
Introducing the APC GS Pro Back-UPS Power Supply, power protection at its finest. It’s the first network manageable Lithium Ion UPS. Featuring a slim profile design, the power supply fits perfectly in to home and office decor. It protects wireless routers, computers, modems and more from unsafe utility power levels, surges, spikes, and outages. All four outlets of this UPS provide surge protection, and two of the four are also battery backed-up. The other two are smart outlets that can be individually set to be with or without battery back-up. This level of customization lets users give battery power to only the outlets that need it, maximizing runtime for those outlets during outages. The block spaced Smart Outlets accommodate oversized plugs while allowing access to other outlets.
Smart Outlets are highly manageable and designed for use in a wide array of scenarios. They optimize power efficiency by allowing users to control energy usage and lower energy costs to save user money. They also allow remote management so users can reboot outlets or equipment via the web. It’s the perfect way to maintain and control your network equipment from any location. Smart Outlets will also automatically shut down when the Master Outlet is idle. This this stops other electronics from drawing power when your computer or other master device is turned off, in hibernation mode or in sleep mode.
Lithium Ion Battery
The APC GS Pro also features the first Lithium Ion Battery for a Network Manageable UPS system. It Lasts up to 8 years, which is twice the life of the standard UPS lead acid battery. It’s more compact than comparable Lead Acid batteries and 100% recyclable. This battery is also User-Replaceable, so you can make the replacement with ease.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Lithium-ion Battery; offers twice the service life of a standard lead acid battery and is small, light and safe to the environment
- LCD Display; shows alarms, text and diagrams that display modes of operation and system parameters
- 613 Joules; plenty of protection for your valuable equipment
|Output Power Capacity:||300 Watts / 500 VA||Nominal Input Voltage:||120V|
|Max Configurable Power:||300 Watts / 0 VA||Input Frequency:||50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)|
|Nominal Output Voltage:||120V||Input Connections||NEMA 5-15P|
|Output Frequency (sync to mains):||50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz||Cord Length:||6 feet (1.83 meters)|
|Topology:||Standby||Batteries & Runtime|
|Waveform Type:||Quasi-sine Wave||Battery Type:||Li-ion|
|Waveform Type :||Quasi-sine Wave||Typical recharge time:||16 hour(s)|
|Output Connections:||(4) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)||RBC™ Quantity:||1|
|Communications & Management||Surge Protection and Filtering|
|Control panel:||Network link status LED||Surge energy rating:||613 Joules|
|Data Line Protection:||RJ-11 Modem/Fax protection|
|Physical||Sustainable Offer Status|
|Maximum Width:||11.42 inches||RoHS||Compliant|
|Maximum Depth:||7.52 inches||REACH:||Contains No SVHCs|
|Maximum Height:||2.13 inches||Battery Directive:||Compliant|
A Closer Look:
- LED status display: These visual indicators show the unit and power status.
- Smart Outlets: Remotely manageable, these outlets can be individually programed to provide battery backup and surge protection or just surge protection. Smart Outlets can also monitor and control energy usage to optimize power efficiency, reduce energy costs and minimize your environmental impact.
- Slim profile design: Can stand upright, sit flat, or be wall-mounted to fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.
- Watchdog: Keeps you connected to the internet by detecting the loss of network connectivity and automatically rebooting network devices.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator: This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Lithium-ion battery: Lithium-ion batteries provide twice the service life of a typical lead acid battery and are small, light and environmentally friendly.
- Remote network manageability: Monitor your power status and manage your UPS via a web browser.
- Telephone dataline surge protection: Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
- Protection Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- Dataline Surge Protection: Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Surge only outlets: Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304299585
Mfg Part No: BG500
( Length:15, Width:11, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 7.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.